symptoms of type ⅳ hypersensitivity disease, early symptoms and signs of type ⅳ hypersensitivity disease
- Type IV Hypersensitivity Disease Complication, Type IV Hypersensitivity Disease Can Cause What Disease
- Type IV Hypersensitivity Disease Diet, Dietotherapy, Type IV Hypersensitivity Disease Eat What Is Good
Symptoms of type ⅳ hypersensitivity disease
Typical symptoms: Histological features of perivascular lymphocyte and macrophage infiltration may be suspected as type IV reaction.
Related symptoms: erythematous rash
When the inflammatory reaction is characterized by perivascular lymphocyte and macrophage infiltration, it can be suspected as type ⅳ reaction. Delayed-type hypersensitivity skin test and patch test are the most stable and feasible methods to test delayed-type hypersensitivity.
To prevent the aggravation of contact dermatitis, patch test should be carried out after dermatitis subsides. Apply the suspected allergen (appropriate concentration) to the skin, covering it with a non-absorbent sticky patch, and leave for 48 hours. If burning and itching appear earlier, remove the patches. The positive reaction is erythema and induration to a certain extent, with occasional blisters. Because sometimes the reaction does not appear until the patch is removed, the local area should be observed again at 72 hours and 96 hours.
- Examination Of type ⅳ Hypersensitivity Disease And Diagnosis Of type ⅳ Hypersensitivity Disease
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Type ⅳ Hypersensitivity Diseases-Type ⅳ Hypersensitivity Diseases Confused Diseases
- How To Prevent type ⅳ Hypersensitivity Disease And Nursing Measures Of type ⅳ Hypersensitivity Disease
- Introduction To Type IV Hypersensitivity Diseases-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Nursing Care Of type ⅳ Hypersensitivity Disease-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos