symptoms of tubal infertility, early symptoms and signs of tubal infertility
- What Disease Can Fallopian Tube Sex Infertility Complication, Fallopian Tube Sex Infertility Cause
- Fallopian Tube Sex Infertility Diet, Dietotherapy, What Good Does Fallopian Tube Sex Infertility Eat
Symptoms of tubal infertility
Early symptoms: Tubal obstruction symptoms: Patients generally have no obvious clinical symptoms, mainly manifested as infertility, and some patients with tubal umbrella hydrops have chronic abdominal pain. Acute salpingitis symptoms: acute attack of lower abdominal pain, swelling; Frequent urination and painful urination.
Late symptoms: Chronic salpingitis symptoms: There is no obvious discomfort and primary or secondary infertility. Some patients have dull pain in lower abdomen and lumbosacral pain; On weekdays, there are more leukorrhagia, more menstruation, prolonged menstruation, dysmenorrhea, etc. There may be a history of pelvic inflammatory disease and cervicitis.
Diagnosis of symptoms of tubal infertility
Clinically, the symptoms are dull pain in lower abdomen, low back pain or abnormal menstruation, but many patients have no conscious symptoms except infertility. Hysterosalpingography can diagnose the location and degree of tubal obstruction (complete or partial obstruction). If the tubal is slender, beaded or stiff, it is possible to be tuberculous, which is difficult to treat.
- The Treatment Method Of Fallopian Tube Sex Infertility, How To Do Fallopian Tube Sex Infertility, Drug Of Fallopian Tube Sex Infertility
- Guidelines For Treatment Of Tubal Infertility-Tubal Infertility
- How To Prevent Fallopian Tube Infertility And Nursing Measures Of Fallopian Tube Infertility
- Introduction To Tubal Infertility-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- tubal Infertility Examination And Diagnosis Of tubal Infertility