symptoms of true hermaphroditism, early symptoms and signs of true hermaphroditism
- Introduction To True Hermaphroditism-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Examination And Diagnosis Of true Hermaphroditism
Typical symptoms: Scrotal dysplasia is like labia majora, and most gonads can be felt in groin or scrotum. Patients generally have female secondary sexual characteristics during development, such as breast hypertrophy, female body shape, pubic hair distribution like women, and menstrual cramps.
Related symptoms: masculine breast hypertrophy
At birth, the genitals of patients are indistinguishable from men and women, But they tend to be male, About 3/4 children are raised as boys, Scrotal dysplasia resembles labia majora, Most gonads can be felt in groin or scrotum, Patients generally have female secondary sexual characteristics during development, Such as breast hypertrophy, Female body shape, Pubic hair is distributed like women, Can have menstrual cramps, This is because any true hermaphroditism of karyotype has ovarian tissue. And the structure of ovary is relatively perfect, Therefore, most ovaries with true hermaphroditism can secrete estrogen during development and progesterone when ovulation occurs, so female secondary sexual characteristics can appear, but breast development is late, most patients have uterus and vagina, and vaginal opening is in urogenital sinus. Common uterine development disorders are dysplasia and lack of cervix.
If the gonad is the ovary, It is generally normal under microscope, And testicles have no spermatogenesis under a microscope. Therefore, patients can have normal ovarian function, Very few patients can even get pregnant, Egg testis is the most common gonadal abnormality, About half of the egg testis are in the normal ovarian position, The other half is either in the groin or in the scrotum, The location of egg testis is related to its composition, The larger the proportion of testicular tissue, the easier it is to enter the groin or scrotum. The reproductive tube on one side of ovary is always fallopian tube, and the reproductive tube on one side of testis is vas deferens. As for the reproductive tube on the other side of egg testis, it is both fallopian tube and vas deferens, which is related to the components of ovary and testicular tissue, and fallopian tube is generally seen.
There are three types of true hermaphroditism:
1. One side is ovary and the other side is testis, which is called unilateral true hermaphroditism, and this type accounts for 40%.
2. Both sides are egg testis (that is, there are both ovarian tissue and testicular tissue in one gonad), and there is fibrous tissue between ovarian tissue and testicular tissue, which is called bilateral true hermaphroditism, and this type accounts for 20%.
3. One side is egg testis, the other side is ovary or testis, which is 40%.
If abnormal external genitalia is found after birth, A specialist should be consulted immediately, Make a diagnosis as soon as possible, We can't simply make a wrong diagnosis of simple hypospadias complicated with cryptorchidism or scrotal division, Sex chromatin examination should be done, Most were positive, If this test does not meet the requirements of normal men, Make chromosome karyotype analysis, Chromosome karyotype analysis of tissue cells is more helpful to find chimeras than chromosome karyotype analysis of blood cells, For patients with XX karyotype, the source of female masculine phenotype should be carefully searched, and various adrenal hormones, 17-ketosteroid, progesterone and 17-dehydroprogesterone should be determined to exclude common types of congenital adrenal hyperplasia. Histological examination can make a definite diagnosis if both ovary and testis are found, but sometimes it is difficult to diagnose because of abnormal gonad development.
- Guide To The Treatment Of true Hermaphroditism-true
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate true Hermaphroditism-true Hermaphroditism Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent true Hermaphroditism And Nursing Measures Of true Hermaphroditism
- Nursing Care Of true Hermaphroditism-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- The Cause Of true Hermaphroditism, What Are The Causes Of true Hermaphroditism