symptoms of sweat adenocarcinoma, early symptoms and signs of sweat adenocarcinoma
- Introduction To Great Sweat Adenocarcinoma-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Examination And Diagnosis Of Sweat Adenocarcinoma
Symptoms of sweat adenocarcinoma
Typical symptoms: Single or multiple lesions, nodular or cystic plaques with a diameter of 1.5 ~ 8cm
Related symptoms: cystoid plaque nodules
Symptom diagnosis of sweat adenocarcinoma
1. It is common in the distribution area of apocrine glands, mainly in armpit, occasionally in vulva, eyelid and external auditory canal, and the latter two have deformed apocrine glands, Moll glands and cerumen glands respectively. The skin lesions are single or multiple, showing nodular or cystic plaques with a diameter of 1.5 ~ 8cm. The surface skin is red or purple, which can occasionally break. Although some sweat glands only invade locally, others metastasize to local lymph nodes, and some patients can die due to extensive metastasis.
1. Diagnosis can be made according to clinical manifestations, skin lesions and histopathological characteristics. Histochemistry and immunohistochemistry are helpful to judge the tumors from apocrine glands.
- great Sweat Adenocarcinoma Complication, What Disease Can great Sweat Adenocarcinoma Cause
- great Sweat Adenocarcinoma Treatment Method, great Sweat Adenocarcinoma How To Do, great Sweat Adenocarcinoma Medication
- great Sweat Adenocarcinoma's Diet, Dietotherapy, What Does great Sweat Adenocarcinoma Eat Good
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Sweat Adenocarcinoma-sweat Adenocarcinoma Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent Sweating Adenocarcinoma And Nursing Measures Of Sweating Adenocarcinoma