symptoms of cat eye sore, early symptoms and signs of cat eye sore
- cat Eye Sore Complication, What Disease Can cat Eye Sore Cause
- cat Eye Sore's Diet, Dietotherapy, What Good Does cat Eye Sore Eat
Cat eye sore symptoms
Early symptoms: headache, low fever, limb burnout, loss of appetite, joint and muscle pain and other prodromal symptoms.
Late symptoms: edematous erythema papules, round center dark red or blistered, much like cat's eye
Diagnosis of cat eye sore symptoms
Skin lesions are mostly erythema or papules at the beginning, and can also be mixed with each other by wind or blisters. The color of erythema is bright red, or dark red to purplish red. Typically, overlapping blisters often occur in the central part, and there is a flush around the spot, forming iris or rake shape. Damage occurs in the back of hand, palm, finger edge, foot back, plantar, face and neck, a few involve the whole body skin, and sometimes rash can occur on mucous membrane. Often symmetrical. Conscious burning, pain and sometimes itching. Temporary scales or pigmentation spots after healing.
The onset is rapid. Before the occurrence of skin lesions, there are often prodromal symptoms such as fever, headache, sore throat, burnout and fatigue, general discomfort, joint and muscle soreness. The course of disease is 2-4 weeks, and it can heal itself, but it often recurs.
- cat Eye Sore Examination, cat Eye Sore Diagnosis
- cat Eye Sore Treatment Method, How To Do cat Eye Sore, cat Eye Sore Medication
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Cat's Eye Sore-cat's Eye Sore Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent Cat's Eye Sore And Nursing Measures Of Cat's Eye Sore
- Introduction To Cat Eye Sore-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet