symptoms of softening spots, early symptoms and signs of softening spots
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate softening Spots-softening Spots Are Easy To Confuse Diseases
- What Are The Causes Of softening Spots And softening Spots
Softening spot symptom
Typical symptoms: low fever, convulsions, lethargy, severe anemia, hepatomegaly, kidney enlargement and renal dysfunction, positive Escherichia coli in blood and urine culture. Adult patients often have costal abdominal pain and active renal infection, and both kidneys can be damaged at the same time, sometimes the clinical manifestations resemble acute renal failure. Occasionally, kidney softening spots can cause kidney rupture. Nodular softening spots in urinary tract cause excretion disorder and post-renal renal failure.
Related symptoms: acute renal failure, renal rupture and lethargy
1. Honjo et al. reported that a male infant aged only 4 weeks suffered from malacia of both kidneys, which showed low fever, convulsion, lethargy, severe anemia, hepatomegaly, enlargement of both kidneys and renal hypofunction, and positive Escherichia coli cultured in blood and urine.
2. Adult patients often have costal abdominal pain and active renal infection clinically. Both kidneys can be damaged at the same time, and sometimes the clinical manifestations resemble acute renal failure. Occasionally, kidney softening spots can cause kidney rupture. Mitchell et al. reported a patient with fever of unknown origin for a long time. Nodular softening plaque in urinary tract causes excretion disorder and post-renal renal failure, and renal transplant dysfunction occurs in renal transplant patients.
3. Malacia can invade multiple systems and organs, such as renal malacia with double lung damage, Escherichia coli endophthalmitis, etc. In China, Chen reported a 53-year-old female patient with recurrent pyelonephritis based on diabetes, followed by renal mass and upper gastrointestinal bleeding, which was diagnosed as softening spot by pathological examination after operation.
4. There are basic diseases that reduce the immune function of the whole body, especially patients who use immunosuppressive drugs for a long time. When urinary tract infection or urinary system space-occupying lesions occur, the possibility of this disease should be highly suspected.
5. Kidney malacia, like xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis, occurs in chronic infection complicated with obstruction. Except that malacia has MG small body, the gross histological characteristics of these two diseases are almost the same. However, MG corpuscles are generally difficult to distinguish, so it is necessary to observe them by immunohistochemistry and electron microscopy. However, in the early stage of renal malacia, there is no typical MG corpuscle, so ultrastructural examination is helpful to distinguish it from histiocytic interstitial renal damage caused by other diseases.
- How To Prevent softening Spots And Nursing Measures Of softening Spots
- Introduction To Softening Spot-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Of softening Spots-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Softening Plaque Complication, Softening Plaque Can Cause What Disease
- softening Spot Examination, softening Spot Diagnosis