symptoms of snail-solar dermatitis, early symptoms and signs of snail-solar dermatitis
- mud Snail-solar Dermatitis Treatment Method, mud Snail-solar Dermatitis How To Do, mud Snail-solar Dermatitis Medication
- Snail-introduction To Solar Dermatitis-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
Mud snail-solar dermatitis symptoms
Typical symptoms: Flushing, non-sunken diffuse edematous erythema, bright surface, papules and blisters of different sizes can be seen around the exposed skin
Related symptoms: itching, loss of appetite, papules, stomachache, flushing, skin damage after exposure, and ant walking feeling
Flushing, substantial diffuse edema, bright surface, papules and blisters of different sizes, clear contents or blood, ecchymosis, erosion, necrosis or ulcer occur on the exposed skin, which are often distributed symmetrically, especially on the head, face and back of hands and feet. Ecchymosis is easy to see in nasal back and zygomatic region. After about two weeks, it gradually subsided. Atrophic scar can be left after ulcer healing. Nails lose luster, are grayish brown, and ecchymosis can be seen under nails. Redness and erosion of lip mucosa occurred in a few patients. Conscious burning, itching and tenderness, especially in fingers and nails. In addition, patients can also have tension, numbness or ant walking. Systemic symptoms are generally not obvious, but sometimes fever, dizziness, headache, general fatigue, loss of appetite, abdominal pain or diarrhea, etc.
According to the patient's history of excessive intake of mud snails and strong sunlight exposure, the rash is polymorphic, with redness and ecchymosis as the obvious ones, which are symmetrically distributed, and tend to occur in exposed parts such as head, face, hands and feet, which are common in women and not difficult to diagnose.
- Examination Of Snail-solar Dermatitis And Diagnosis Of Snail-solar Dermatitis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate mud Snail-solar Dermatitis-mud Snail-solar Dermatitis Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent mud Snail-solar Dermatitis And Nursing Measures Of mud Snail-solar Dermatitis
- mud Snail-nursing Care Of Solar Dermatitis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- mud Snail-solar Dermatitis Diet, Dietotherapy, mud Snail-solar Dermatitis Eat What Is Good