symptoms of skin diseases caused by inorganic salts, early symptoms and signs of skin diseases caused by inorganic salts
- Treatment Of skin Diseases Caused By Inorganic Salts, How To Do skin Diseases Caused By Inorganic Salts, And Medication For skin Diseases Caused By Inorganic Salts
- Complications Of Dermatosis Caused By Inorganic Salts, What Diseases Can Dermatosis Caused By Inorganic Salts Cause
Skin symptoms caused by inorganic salts
Typical symptoms: papules, itching, chemical skin burns
Related symptoms: skin itching, papules, severe pain, skin calcium deposition
The symptoms caused by the four acids are generally similar except for slight differences in degree.
1. Skin irritation symptoms Acid mist can cause itching or burning sensation on the skin at the contact site, but no obvious rash appears. Pruritus is more common in exposed parts, such as face, neck, back of hand, etc., and disappears immediately after bathing after work.
2. After the burned skin comes into contact with strong acid, there will be local tingling. If it is washed immediately, only flushing will be left, otherwise it will change from flushing to dark brown, and then blister and ulcerate. Taking hydrofluoric acid as an example, 20% ~ 60% concentration can cause burns, which first show marble-like changes of local skin, then severe burning pain, red and blistering skin, containing brown liquid, and ulcers are formed after blisters are broken. Most ulcers are deep, with clear boundaries and difficult to heal. The amount of contact is large, and bones can be involved when improper treatment. Burns are easy to occur in exposed parts, especially hands.
3. When dermatitis often comes into contact with acid mist or diluted acid solution, it can cause acute dermatitis at the contact site. Erythema and papules are the main rashes. It gradually subsided after stopping contact for 1 ~ 2 days. If not handled properly, it can be prolonged and show eczema-like changes.
4. Other manifestations Contact with acid mist can often cause irritation symptoms of upper respiratory tract mucosa such as nose, pharynx and larynx, and chronic bronchitis can occur in severe cases. It has been reported that long-term exposure to hydrochloric acid fog can cause nasal septum perforation or pharyngeal mucosal ulcer, odontosis, ulcerative stomatitis or digestive tract inflammation. Because of careless work, it can also cause eye injury. Contact with nitric acid can often cause yellow stain on skin, hair and nails. Acid workers can have paronychia. Hydrofluoric acid can cause severe pain under nails and even nail loss.
Workers exposed to inorganic acids are exposed to inorganic acids in production, and their skin turns yellow after exposure to nitric acid. The skin and mucous membrane of those exposed to nitric acid are obviously irritated. From the perspective of pathogenicity, sulfuric acid and nitric acid are heavier, but hydrochloric acid and hydrofluoric acid, especially the former, are extremely volatile and have greater solubility in water, so their irritation is also greater. Clinical skin lesions include skin irritation symptoms, dermatitis, burns and other manifestations. Diagnosis can be made according to the contact history of inorganic acids and skin lesions.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate skin Diseases Caused By Inorganic Salts-skin Diseases Caused By Inorganic Salts Are Easily Confused
- How To Prevent skin Diseases Caused By Inorganic Salts And Nursing Measures For skin Diseases Caused By Inorganic Salts
- Introduction To skin Diseases Caused By Inorganic Salts-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Nursing Care Of skin Diseases Caused By Inorganic Salts-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- skin Diseases Caused By Inorganic Salts, skin Diseases Caused By Inorganic Salts, Diagnosis Of skin Diseases Caused By Inorganic Salts