symptoms of sandfly fever, early symptoms and signs of sandfly fever
- Complications Of sandfly Fever, What Diseases Will sandfly Fever Cause
- sandfly Fever Diet, Diet, What To Eat sandfly Fever
Sandfly fever symptoms
Typical symptoms: Sudden onset of high fever, peak within 24 hours, decline after 2 to 4 days, a few cases of bimodal fever, headache, myalgia, photophobia and eye pain, conjunctival congestion, facial and upper chest may flush , Sometimes it may be accompanied by diarrhea or constipation, palladium is not common, leukopenia, and cerebrospinal fluid is normal.
Related symptoms: Fever, headache, myalgia, photophobia, eye pain
1. The incubation period of this disease is generally 3 to 6 days.
2. Physical signs
(1) After a person is bitten, some people may even have no response, and some may feel a slight or severe itching.
(2) If the sandfly contains LD bodies, it can cause black fever and skin black fever when it bites human skin.
(3) Generally, red papules, wind masses, small nodules or erosions, blisters and other damages will appear, and pigmentation patches may be left after healing.
(1) The disease has a rapid onset, reaching a peak within 24 hours, and decreasing after 2 to 4 days. A few have bimodal fever.
(2) Headache, myalgia, photophobia and eye pain, sometimes diarrhea and constipation.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate sandfly Fever-sandfly Fever Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent sandfly Fever, Nursing Measures For sandfly Fever
- Sandfly Fever Introduction-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Sandfly Fever Nursing-Precautions For Nursing-Diet Taboo
- sandfly Fever Check, sandfly Fever Diagnosis