symptoms of post-steroid panniculitis, early symptoms and signs of post-steroid panniculitis
- steroid After panniculitis Complications, steroid After panniculitis Can Cause What Disease
- What Is Good To Eat After steroid panniculitis Diet, Dietotherapy And steroid panniculitis
Typical symptoms: panniculitis, nodules, joint pain
Related symptoms: Joint pain panniculitis
Usually, subcutaneous nodules of different sizes appear about 2 weeks after steroid hormone withdrawal, with hard quality, clear boundary, tenderness, normal or flushing skin surface color. It is more common in children, and skin lesions are often located in the parts with the most subcutaneous fat storage, such as buttocks, trunk and proximal ends of limbs. The disease can subside naturally after several weeks or months. Systemic symptoms are absent, sometimes there may be fever and joint pain, and severe cases may have heart and intestinal fat storage, and even cause heart failure or gastrointestinal symptoms, which is life-threatening.
Diagnosis can be made according to clinical manifestations, skin lesions and histopathological characteristics.
- Examination And Diagnosis Of post-steroid panniculitis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate post-steroid panniculitis-post-steroid panniculitis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent Poststeroid panniculitis And Nursing Measures Of Poststeroid panniculitis
- Introduction To post-steroid panniculitis-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Nursing Care Of Poststeroid panniculitis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos