symptoms of post-inflammatory melanosis, early symptoms and signs of post-inflammatory melanosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate post-inflammatory Melanosis-post-inflammatory Melanosis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- What Are The Causes Of post-inflammatory Melanosis And What Are The Causes Of post-inflammatory Melanosis
Typical symptoms: Pigmentation occurs rapidly after dermatitis, inflammation disappears quickly after disengagement, and pigment also subsides rapidly. Pigmentation spots range from light brown, purple brown to deep black, which are limited to skin inflammation areas. When erythema subsides, it often appears, and it often takes several months to gradually subside.
Related symptoms: Benign reactive changes, skin pigmentation deepening
Pigmentation occurs quickly after dermatitis, and the inflammatory phenomenon disappears quickly after disengagement, and the pigment also subsides quickly. Pigmented spots are light brown, purple brown to dark black. Located in the inflammatory area of skin, it often appears after erythema subsides, and it often takes several months to gradually subside. After the sun or inflammation, the pigment deepens further, and even slightly mosses, sometimes lasting for several years, especially in dark-skinned people. Generally, there is no subjective feeling. Common after contact with asphalt, tar and other phototoxic dermatitis caused by local diffuse pigmentation, often accompanied by suppurative oily acne (oil rash).
According to the type and distribution of pigmentation, it is sometimes helpful to trace the original skin diseases, such as lichen planus, herpes zoster, herpetic dermatitis and papular urticaria. Fire-induced erythema often occurs telangiectasia after local long-term exposure to fire and heat, followed by reticular pigmentation. After some mossy drug eruptions, pigmentation is very obvious, showing characteristic lipomelanic reticular hyperplasia (lipomelanic reticulosis).
It is easy to make a diagnosis according to the pigmentation caused after the original skin inflammation (skin disease or skin inflammation stimulation). However, sometimes some skin inflammatory damage or inflammatory stimulation is often mild, which is not noticed by patients or the skin lesions are only temporary and difficult to detect clinically, so the cause cannot be traced back.
- Complications Of Melanosis After inflammation, What Disease Can Melanosis After inflammation Cause
- Examination Of post-inflammatory Melanosis, Diagnosis Of post-inflammatory Melanosis
- How To Prevent post-inflammatory Melanosis And Nursing Measures Of post-inflammatory Melanosis
- Introduction To post-inflammatory Melanosis-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Nursing Care Of post-inflammatory Melanosis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos