symptoms of phalanx fractures, early symptoms and signs of phalanx fractures
- Examination Of phalanx Fractures, Diagnosis Of phalanx Fractures
- How To Prevent phalanx Fractures, Nursing Measures For phalanx Fractures
Symptoms of phalanx fractures
Typical symptoms: local swelling, pain, pain of movement and tenderness of the phalanx, limited flexion and extension of the fingers, etc.
Related symptoms: Joint stiffness, stiffness, pain, ring finger pain of unknown cause, joint pain
The position of the phalanx is superficial. After the injury, in addition to obvious pain, swelling, tenderness and limited mobility, obvious deformities are visible. For suspicious fractures, X-rays can be taken to confirm the diagnosis. The treatment of phalangeal fractures often fails to attract high attention. It is often malunion or nonunion due to poor alignment or weak fixation, and often due to improper fixation or too long fixation, which results in joint capsule and collateral ligament contractures. Joint stiffness; especially near joints or through joint fractures, often lead to joint stiffness, which seriously affects the function of the fingers.
The diagnosis can be made based on medical history, clinical manifestations and X-ray examination.
- Complications Of phalanx Fractures, What Diseases Will Be Caused By phalanx Fractures
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate phalanx Fractures-phalanx Fractures Are Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Introduction To phalanx Fractures-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Nursing Of phalanx Fractures-nursing Precautions-diet Taboo
- The Causes Of phalanx Fractures, What Are The Causes Of phalanx Fractures