symptoms of petrous clima meningioma, early symptoms and signs of petrous clima meningioma
- The Etiology Of petrous Clima meningioma, What Are The Causes Of petrous Clima meningioma
- Nursing Care Of petrous Clima meningioma-care Precautions-diet Taboo
Symptoms of petrous clima meningioma
Typical symptoms: headache, increased intracranial pressure, ptosis, hearing loss, facial numbness, trigeminal neuralgia and diplopia, etc. Staggering gait, ataxia and horizontal eye tremor. Pain behind the eyeball, abductor nerve palsy
Related symptoms: Abnormal gait, diplopia, headache, ataxia
Symptom diagnosis of petrous clima meningioma
Petroleum-clavicle meningioma is a benign tumor with a long history of more than 2 years, with an average of 2.5 to 4.5 years. Because the tumor is close to important structures such as the cranial nerve, basilar artery and its branches, cerebellar hemisphere, brainstem and other important structures, the clinical manifestations of the tumor are more complicated. for:
1. Headache: headaches are mostly limited to the top of the occiput, and there are also pains on the top of the head, sometimes as the first symptom.
2. Increased intracranial pressure: The symptoms of increased intracranial pressure only appear due to the slow growth of tumors and late-stage obstructive hydrocephalus.
3. Many groups of cranial nerve damage symptoms: the easily affected nerves are the oculomotor nerve, trigeminal nerve, facial nerve, auditory nerve and abducens nerve, often manifested as: ptosis, hearing loss, facial numbness, trigeminal neuralgia and diplopia.
4. Symptoms of cerebellar damage: staggering gait, ataxia and horizontal eye tremor.
5. Involvement of vertebral artery and basilar artery can show TIA attack.
6. Individuals can be manifested as cavernous sinus syndrome and petrous tip syndrome (pain behind the eyeball, abducens nerve palsy).
According to typical clinical manifestations and the results of CT, MRI and other examinations, meningiomas of the petrosal-clinical region are easily diagnosed.
According to typical clinical manifestations and the results of CT, MRI and other examinations, meningiomas in the petrosal-clinical region are easy to diagnose.
- Complications Of petrous Clima meningioma, What Diseases Will Be Caused By petrous Clima meningioma
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate petrous Clima meningioma
- How To Prevent petrous Clima meningioma, Nursing Measures Of petrous Clima meningioma
- Introduction Of petrous Clima meningioma-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Petroleum Clematis meningioma Examination, Petrous Climament meningioma Diagnosis