symptoms of occupational scleroderma, early symptoms and signs of occupational scleroderma
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate occupational Scleroderma-occupational Scleroderma Is Easily Confused
- What Are The Causes Of occupational Scleroderma And occupational Scleroderma
Symptoms of occupational scleroderma
Early symptom: Acral sclerodermoid changes in the early stage mainly manifested as Raynaud phenomenon or thinning of bone cortex resorption.
Late symptoms: Scleroderma-like changes of forearm and face skin, thickening and hardening of skin, pale yellow patch or rope-like papular damage or complete absorption and fracture when incomplete development, often involving hand phalanx, ulna and radius and sacroiliac joint.
Related symptoms: papules, acrosclerosis, skin pigment deepening, bone cortex thinning, skin sclerosis
1. Acral scleroderma changes: Raynaud phenomenon of hands is mainly manifested in the early stage, and scleroderma-like changes of forearm and face skin may appear in further development, with thickening and hardening of skin. When the development is incomplete, it may show pale yellow patches or rope-like papular damage, which may be accompanied by different degrees of pigmentation.
2. Bone damage: It can be manifested as shortened knuckles, spherical knuckles and curved nails. X-ray examination shows osteolytic changes, which often start from the absorption and thinning of bone cortex in the early stage, and can cause complete absorption and fracture in the later stage, often involving phalanges, ulna and radius and sacroiliac joints of hands.
In the early stage, it often begins with the thinning of bone cortex absorption, and in the later stage, it can cause complete absorption and fracture. Often involving hand phalanges, ulna and radius and sacroiliac joints; X-ray examination revealed osteolytic changes. Histopathology the skin histopathology mainly showed that the epidermal nails were flat, the collagen fibers in the dermis increased and the elastic fibers were broken. It can be diagnosed.
- How To Prevent occupational Scleroderma And Nursing Measures Of occupational Scleroderma
- Introduction To occupational Scleroderma-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Nursing Care Of occupational Scleroderma-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- occupational Scleroderma Complications, occupational Scleroderma Can Cause What Disease
- occupational Scleroderma Diet, Dietotherapy, occupational Scleroderma Eat What Good