symptoms of Ito nevus, early symptoms and signs of Ito nevus
- What Are The Causes Of Ito Nevus And What Are The Causes Of Ito Nevus
- Ito Nevus Examination, Ito Nevus Diagnosis
Ito nevus symptoms
Typical symptoms: localized light cyan gray, light brown, dark brown or blue brown pigment spots on the skin.
Diagnosis of Ito's Nevus Symptoms
Pale green, gray-blue, light brown, dark brown or blue-brown macula or patch occurs on the skin of shoulder and neck, supraclavicular area and upper arm, showing mottled shape. Generally, the central color of the patch is deep, and the edge gradually changes light, or the central patch, the edge is a spot, or the whole lesion is a spot with different density, and the boundary is not very clear. Occasionally, some areas of lesions may be slightly raised or have blue-black bulges the size of millet to mung bean.
It is not difficult to diagnose according to clinical manifestations.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Ito Nevus-Ito Nevus Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent Ito Nevus And Nursing Measures Of Ito Nevus
- Introduction Of Ito Nevus-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Ito Mole Diet, Dietotherapy, Ito Mole Eat What Good
- Ito Nevus Complication, What Disease Can Ito Nevus Cause