symptoms of microspirillum infection, early symptoms and signs of microspirillum infection
- Nursing Care Of microspirillum Infection-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate microspirillum Infection-microspirillum Infection Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
Symptoms of microspirillum infection
Related symptoms: maculopapular nodules and stiff wood
After being bitten by rodents, the original wound often heals quickly, but after 1 ~ 4 weeks (average 12 days), fever, chills, fatigue and other systemic symptoms begin to appear. Pain, swelling and blue-gray nodules appeared on the skin at the original wound. It can break, edema around, chancre-like damage, accompanied by local lymphangitis and lymphadenitis. Fever can be as high as 40 ℃, and after 2 ~ 4 days, the body temperature drops suddenly. After 3 ~ 7 days intermittent, fever and large macula, maculopapule or red wind mass-like skin lesions, occasionally arthritis. In untreated cases, some patients may relapse, but the symptoms become more and more mild with each attack. After several recurrences, the rash finally stopped. In some cases, the central nervous system can be involved, which is characterized by coma, stiffness and even death, and sometimes it can also involve myocardium, liver and kidney and die. Generally, it can heal itself after 4 ~ 8 weeks, but it can last for more than 1 year without treatment.
There is a history of rat bite, combined with clinical symptoms, this disease is easy to diagnose. If necessary, the diagnosis can be made if the laboratory examination obtains positive results.
- Examination And Diagnosis Of microspirillum Infection
- How To Prevent microspirillum Infection And Nursing Measures Of microspirillum Infection
- Small Spirillum Infection Diet, Dietotherapy, Small Spirillum Infection To Eat What Is Good
- Treatment Of microspirillum Infection, How To Do microspirillum Infection, And Medication For microspirillum Infection
- What Are The Causes Of microspirillum Infection And What Are The Causes Of microspirillum Infection