symptoms of Meniere's syndrome, early symptoms and signs of Meniere's syndrome
- Introduction To Meniere's Syndrome-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Examination Of Meniere's Syndrome, Diagnosis Of Meniere's Syndrome
Symptoms of Meniere's syndrome
Typical symptoms: earache, hearing impairment, otogenic vertigo, tinnitus, obliteration, hearing loss, dizziness, and tightness in the head and ears on the same side. Most patients have this symptom or feel top-heavy.
Related symptoms: earache, hearing impairment, otogenic vertigo, tinnitus, occlusion in ear, hearing loss, dizziness
1, vertigo often without any warning and sudden onset of severe rotational vertigo, often wake up from a dream or attack in the morning. The patient complains that the surrounding objects rotate around himself, and when he closes his eyes, he feels himself rotating in space. Patients are often in a forced position and dare not move, which can aggravate vertigo symptoms. Be conscious during the onset. There are symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, cold sweat, pale face and blood pressure drop. After a few hours or days, the symptoms of vertigo gradually disappear.
2. Hearing impairment is fluctuating sensorineural deafness. After the early vertigo symptoms are relieved, hearing can be mostly or completely recovered, and total deafness can be caused by repeated attacks. Some patients are still allergic to treble hearing.
3. Tinnitus is a possible precursor before the onset of symptoms. Tinnitus is of high tone and may vary in severity. Before the onset, the patient may get worse and stop the onset, and the tinnitus may gradually disappear.
4. The head and ears on the same side feel stuffy and distended. Most patients have this symptom or feel top-heavy.
- Complications Of Meniere's Syndrome, What Diseases Can Meniere's Syndrome Cause
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Meniere's Syndrome-Meniere's Syndrome Is A Confusing Disease
- How To Prevent Meniere's Syndrome And Nursing Measures Of Meniere's Syndrome
- Meniere's Syndrome Diet, Diet Therapy, Meniere's Syndrome Eat What Good
- Nursing Care Of Meniere's Syndrome-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos