symptoms of male genital trauma, early symptoms and signs of male genital trauma
Symptoms of male genital trauma
Typical symptoms: If the patient breaks when the penis erects, he can feel the sound of the rupture of the white membrane of the penis, then the penis erects fade, the injury is severe pain, the penis is swollen, and subcutaneous congestion, etc. If the scrotum is injured, the scrotum is swollen, the skin is ecchymosis and tenderness. Testicular injury has severe pain and radiates to the thigh root and lower abdomen.
1. The injury of penis trauma varies with the direction and magnitude of external force, and the main common symptoms include pain, swelling, hematuria, dysuria and so on.
2. After trauma, the scrotum will bleed and swell, and the skin of the scrotum will become blue or black, causing severe pain.
3. After testicular trauma, severe crack pain occurs, radiating to lower abdomen, lumbar cabin and even upper abdomen, and shock occurs in severe cases. Large hematoma occurred in scrotum, and the scrotal wall was congested and blue.
- male Genital trauma Diet, Dietotherapy, male Genital trauma Eat What Good
- Complications Of male Genital trauma, What Disease Can male Genital trauma Cause
- Examination Of male Genital trauma, Diagnosis Of male Genital trauma
- Guide To The Treatment Of Male Genital Trauma-Male Genital Trauma
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate male Genital trauma-male Genital trauma Is Easy To Confuse Diseases