symptoms of liver angiomyolipoma, early symptoms and signs of liver angiomyolipoma
- The Etiology Of Liver Angiomyolipoma, What Are The Causes Of Liver Angiomyolipoma
- Nursing Care Of Liver Angiomyolipoma-nursing Precautions-diet Taboo
Hepatic Angiomyolipoma Symptoms
Typical symptoms: clinically no discomfort, discomfort and pain in the upper right abdomen after the tumor enlarges
Related symptoms: Excessive accumulation of fat in liver cells. Abnormal liver function. Increased mitotic figures. Stomach pain. Liver coma. Liver congestion. Fat infiltration. Adipose tissue hyperplasia and hypertrophy.
Diagnosis of symptoms of hepatic angiomyolipoma
1. Both men and women can have the disease, and generally have a longer medical history. Clinically, there is no discomfort. After the tumor enlarges, it can show discomfort and pain in the upper right abdomen.
The diagnosis of liver angiomyolipoma is mainly based on CT, angiography and B-ultrasound.
1. Clinical manifestations.
2. Other auxiliary examinations
- Complications Of Liver Angiomyolipoma, What Diseases Will hepatic Angiomyolipoma Cause?
- hepatic Angiomyolipoma Examination, Diagnosis Of hepatic Angiomyolipoma
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Liver Angiomyolipoma-hepatic Angiomyolipoma Is Easy To Confuse The Disease
- How To Prevent hepatic Angiomyolipoma And Nursing Measures For hepatic Angiomyolipoma
- Introduction To Hepatic Angiomyolipoma-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet