symptoms of leiomyosarcoma, early symptoms and signs of leiomyosarcoma
- Nursing Of Leiomyosarcoma-Precautions For Nursing-Diet Taboo
- Treatment Of leiomyosarcoma, What To Do With leiomyosarcoma, Medication For leiomyosarcoma
Typical symptoms: lumps, hepatomegaly, aundice and peritoneal effusion, edema of lower extremities
Related symptoms: Nodules pain, muscle tears, muscle contractures, cystic masses, folding knife phenomenon, increased mitotic figures
Leiomyosarcoma symptom diagnosis
1. It is common in men over 40 years old, and it is more common in the proximal extremities, especially the lower extremities.
2. It is manifested as a single even or several nodules with a diameter of no more than 5cm, and some can be higher than the skin surface, solid in texture, and can be ulcerated, causing regional lymph node metastasis or systemic lymph node metastasis. The tumor is obviously painful.
3. Dermal tumors come from the erector pili muscles, and subcutaneous tissue tumors occur in blood vessels. The prognosis of tumor is closely related to its location and size. Generally speaking, the prognosis is better if the diameter of the tumor is less than 5cm. More than 40% of dermal tumors are prone to recurrence, but rarely metastasize. On the contrary, 1/3 of subcutaneous tumors can metastasize and cause death. In fact, most non-vascular subcutaneous smooth muscle tumors have a malignant tendency after long-term follow-up.
1. It can be diagnosed based on clinical manifestations, skin lesion characteristics, and histopathological characteristics.
- Causes Of leiomyosarcoma, What Are The Causes Of leiomyosarcoma
- Complications Of leiomyosarcoma, What Diseases Will leiomyosarcoma Cause?
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate leiomyosarcoma-leiomyosarcoma Is Easy To Confuse The Disease
- How To Prevent leiomyosarcoma, Nursing Measures For leiomyosarcoma
- Introduction To Leiomyosarcoma-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet