symptoms of Kaposi's varicella-like rash, early symptoms and signs of Kaposi's varicella-like rash
- What Is The Cause Of Kaposi's Varicella-like Eruption And What Are The Causes Of Kaposi's Varicella-like Eruption
- Nursing Care Of Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
Kaposi's varicella-like rash symptoms
Early symptoms: Sudden poisoning symptoms such as high fever, general malaise, nausea, vomiting and lethargy
Late symptom: The symptom is original eczema lesion swelling aggravation, on which see scattered sex or dense sex blister and pustule, blister apex center has umbilicus fossa shape depression, basal periphery flush
Related symptoms: nausea and vomiting, herpes, lethargy, acne, scab and pustule on forehead
Incubation period lasts for 5 ~ 9 days, which is more common in infants under 3 years old and adults. Sudden poisoning symptoms such as high fever, general malaise, nausea, vomiting and lethargy. The rash occurred the next day. It often starts from the original skin lesion area and affects the surrounding skin, even for the whole body. There are also a few people who are first seen in normal skin. It is characterized by aggravation of swelling of original eczema damage, scattered or dense blisters and pustules on it, umbilical fossa-like depression in the center of blister top and flushing around the base. After 2 ~ 3 days, the lesions can fuse into pieces, but there are still scattered typical rashes nearby. Within 5 ~ 10 days, the rash appeared in batches, and after 8 ~ 14 days, the rash gradually dried and scabbed, leaving pigmentation and superficial scar, and the whole body symptoms disappeared.
The diagnosis can be established according to the sudden occurrence of most umbilical fossa blisters and pustules on the basis of inflammatory skin diseases, contact history of cold sores and systemic symptoms.
- How To Prevent Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption And Nursing Measures Of Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption
- Introduction To Cabosi's Varicella-like Eruption-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption Complications, Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption Can Cause What Disease
- Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption Examination, Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption Diagnosis
- Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption Treatment, Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption How To Do, Kaposi Varicella-like Eruption Medication