symptoms of hypervitaminosis A, early symptoms and signs of hypervitaminosis A
- What Are The Causes Of Excessive Vitamin A Disease? What Are The Causes Of Excessive Vitamin A Disease?
- Examination Of Hypervitaminosis A, Diagnosis Of Hypervitaminosis
Symptoms of Hypervitamin A
Late symptoms: The systemic manifestations of patients with acute poisoning include symptoms of increased intracranial pressure, headache, drowsiness, nausea and vomiting, and even death.
1. Acute poisoning Patients with acute poisoning have symptoms of increased intracranial pressure, headache, drowsiness, nausea and vomiting, and even death.
2. Chronic poisoning Chronic poisoning has liver and spleen enlargement, hair loss, dry skin and long bone swelling and pain.
The diagnosis can be established based on medical history, clinical manifestations, X-ray examination, and laboratory examination.
- Complications Of Hypervitaminosis A, What Diseases Will Hypervitaminosis Cause?
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Hypervitaminosis A
- How To Prevent Vitamin A Too Much Disease, Nursing Measures For Vitamin A Too Much Disease
- Introduction To Hypervitamina Disease-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- Treatment Of Hypervitaminosis A, What To Do With Hypervitaminosis, Medication For Hypervitaminosis