symptoms of granulosa cell tumor, early symptoms and signs of granulosa cell tumor
- Nursing Care Of granulosa cell Tumor-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate granulosa cell Tumor-granulosa cell Tumor Is A Confusing Disease
Symptoms of granulosa cell tumor
Typical symptoms: The tumor boundary is unclear, it can grow very large and break, and it often has local lymph node or extensive visceral metastasis
Related symptoms: solitary solid nodules multiple nodules
It usually occurs in adults, and the ratio of male to female is 1: 3. In 90% of cases, the tumor was solitary. One third of the tumors occurred in tongue, one third in skin, and one third in internal organs such as gastrointestinal tract, upper respiratory tract and skeletal muscle. Tumors are usually well-defined solitary solid nodules ranging from 5 to 30mm in size, which are light brownish red or flesh-colored according to the depth and color of tumors. The surface is usually smooth and shiny, the tumor boundary is unclear, and sometimes ulcers can form. Usually without conscious symptoms. About 1% ~ 2% of granulosa cell tumors are malignant, which are usually rapidly growing nodules with an average size of 9cm and often ulcer. Extensive adjacent tissue involvement and lymph node metastasis may occur.
According to clinical manifestations and related examinations, the diagnosis can be made.
- Complications Of granulosa cell Tumor, What Disease Can granulosa cell Tumor Cause
- Examination And Diagnosis Of granulosa cell Tumor
- granulosa cell Tumor's Diet, Dietotherapy, What Good Does granulosa cell Tumor Eat
- How To Prevent granulosa cell Tumor And Nursing Measures Of granulosa cell Tumor
- Introduction To Granulosa Cell Tumor-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet