symptoms of follicular mucinopathy, early symptoms and signs of follicular mucinopathy
- Examination Of follicular Mucinopathy And Diagnosis Of follicular Mucinopathy
- How To Prevent follicular Mucinopathy And Nursing Measures Of follicular Mucinopathy
Symptoms of follicular mucinopathy
Typical symptoms: hair shedding on follicular plaque, mild inflammatory reaction, mucous material excretion when squeezing hair follicles, and typical histopathology
Related symptoms: hair loss, nodules and papules
It can occur from 2 to 80 years old and can be divided into 2 types.
1. Primary type (benign type) is more common in patients under 40 years old. Skin lesions are characterized by 1 ~ 2 or multiple non-inflammatory scaly spots and inflammatory erythema, which are slightly higher than the skin surface and have clusters of hair follicle papules. Flat or dome-shaped plaques or nodules with soft quality appeared in a few cases. Sometimes mucous substances can be squeezed out in the affected hair follicles. Inflammatory reaction often leads to hair loss. Occasionally, it can cause hypopigmentation. Face, neck and scalp are the most common, and trunk and limbs can also be involved. Localized skin lesions are found on the head and face, and generally subside within one year. Generalized lesions take a little longer. Generally, permanent hair loss will not occur; Very few patients may be accompanied by Hodgkin's disease.
2. Secondary type (malignant type) is more common in patients over 40 years old. In addition to the above skin lesions, it is often accompanied by cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Patients often die of lymphoma or other complications.
According to hair follicle plaque with hair shedding, mild inflammatory reaction, mucous substance excretion when squeezing hair follicles, and typical histopathology, it is generally easy to diagnose.
- hair Follicle Sex Mucin Disease Complication, hair Follicle Sex Mucin Disease Can Cause What Disease
- hair Follicle Sex Mucin Disease Diet, Dietotherapy, hair Follicle Sex Mucin Disease Eat What Good
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate follicular Mucinopathy-follicular Mucinopathy Is A Confusing Disease
- Introduction To Follicular Mucinopathy-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of follicular Mucinopathy-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos