symptoms of esophageal sarcoma, early symptoms and signs of esophageal sarcoma
- Introduction To Esophageal Sarcoma-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- esophageal Sarcoma Examination, Diagnosis Of esophageal Sarcoma
Esophageal sarcoma symptoms
Typical symptoms: foreign body sensation behind the breastbone, burning sensation, etc.
Related symptoms: Severe pain, difficulty swallowing, loss of appetite
80% of patients have dysphagia of different severity, but the disease period is longer. Other symptoms include foreign body sensation behind the breastbone and burning sensation. Patients with esophageal leiomyosarcoma can also experience severe pain in the upper abdomen.
The final diagnosis depends on the postoperative pathological diagnosis.
- The Cause Of esophageal Sarcoma, What Are The Causes Of esophageal Sarcoma
- Complications Of esophageal Sarcoma, What Diseases Will esophageal Sarcoma Cause
- How To Prevent esophageal Sarcoma And Nursing Measures For esophageal Sarcoma
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate esophageal Sarcoma-esophageal Sarcoma Is Easy To Confuse The Disease
- The Treatment Of esophageal Sarcoma, How To Do esophageal Sarcoma, esophageal Sarcoma Medication