symptoms of erythema caused by fire, early symptoms and signs of erythema caused by fire
- The Treatment Method Of fire-induced erythema, How To Do With fire-induced erythema, And Medication For fire-induced erythema
- fire-induced erythema Complications, fire-induced erythema Can Cause What Disease
Fire-induced erythema symptoms
Typical symptoms: Skin congestion, followed by telangiectatic reticular erythema, erythema obvious after repeated attacks, conscious burning itching, etc.
Related symptoms: skin atrophy and pigmentation, flushing and hot flashes
It is mainly found in those who are engaged in high temperature work or those who are physically weak and warm for a long time. After several hours of exposure to heat, local skin shows flushing or temporary reticular erythema (caused by telangiectasia and congestion). If repeatedly exposed to heat sources, erythema is obvious, showing purplish red or purplish brown reticular erythema (caused by venous dilatation) with pigmentation, which often occurs after cure and lasts for a long time. Occasionally, blisters, mild skin atrophy and hyperkeratosis may occur. The distribution of skin lesions is consistent with the area radiated by heat, such as sleeping on hot Kang and electric blanket, which mostly occurs in the back; Sitting for heating mostly occurs on the extended side of the lower leg. Consciously feel burning and itching.
- Introduction To fire-induced erythema-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- What Are The Causes Of fire-induced erythema And fire-induced erythema
- How To Prevent fire-induced erythema And Nursing Measures Of fire-induced erythema
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate fire-induced erythema-fire-induced erythema Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- fire-induced erythema Examination, fire-induced erythema Diagnosis