symptoms, early symptoms and signs of uterine hypercontraction
- Uterine Contraction Is Too Strong Diet, Dietotherapy, Uterine Contraction Is Too Strong To Eat What Is Good
- Uterine Contraction Excessively Strong Treatment Method, Uterine Contraction Excessively Strong How To Do, Uterine Contraction Excessively Strong Medication
Symptoms of excessive uterine contraction
Typical symptoms: The uterine contraction force is too strong, too frequency, such as headless basin is not weighed, the uterine mouth often opens quickly, the exposed part drops rapidly, and the whole process of fetal delivery can be completed within 3 hours
Related symptoms: pseudocontractions, irritability, tension and stomachache
1. Coordinated uterine contraction is too strong: The uterine contraction force is too strong and too frequent. If the headless basin is not weighed, the uterine mouth often opens rapidly, the exposed part drops rapidly, and the whole process of fetal delivery can be completed within 3 hours, it is called "urgent delivery", which is more common in multiparturients. Due to frequent contractions, placental blood circulation is affected, and fetal distress, stillbirth or neonatal asphyxia are easy to occur. In addition, the fetal head passes through the birth canal too quickly, which can also cause intracranial injury. Because of too fast delivery, it is often caught off guard, and it is easy to have serious birth canal injury, placenta or fetal membrane residue, postpartum hemorrhage and infection. If you don't pay enough attention, the fetus may fall to the ground and suffer from umbilical cord rupture and bleeding.
2. Uncoordinated uterine contraction is too strong
1) Ankylosing uterine contraction If delivery is blocked due to dissymmetry of cephalopelvis or other reasons, the uterus can have ankylosing contraction, excessive contraction and contraction in the upper segment, hypertrophy, and extremely thin and tenderness in the lower segment. Because the thickness of the upper and lower muscle walls of the uterus is very different, a circular shallow groove can appear at the junction, which is called "pathological contraction ring", which is the precursor of uterine rupture and often accompanied by hematuria. If it is not treated in time, uterine rupture will occur. Fetal survivors can be dissected, and if they have died, they can destroy the fetus as appropriate. The puerpera showed irritability, persistent abdominal pain and refused to press. The fetal position can't be touched clearly, and the fetal heart can't be heard clearly.
2) Uterine spastic stenosis ring refers to the ring-shaped stenosis formed by spastic uncoordinated contraction of a muscle in the uterine wall, which does not relax continuously. Most of them are at the junction of upper and lower segments of uterus, and can also be in a narrow part of the carcass, especially at the neck and waist of the fetus.
Causes: Mental stress, excessive fatigue, improper application of contractions or rough obstetric treatment, etc.
The clinical manifestations are: persistent abdominal pain, irritability, slow cervical dilation, stagnation of fetal presentation, and fast and slow fetal heart rate.
Vaginal examination can touch the narrow ring, which is characterized by the fact that this ring does not rise with uterine contraction, which is different from pathological contraction ring.
Second, diagnostic criteria
1. Contractions last for more than one minute each time, with intervals within 3 minutes, with short or no intervals, and complain of severe abdominal pain.
2. It often occurs in obstructive dystocia or improper application of uterine contractions
3. Check that the uterine body is strongly contracted into plate-like hardness, and the fetus is distressed in uterus. If pathological contraction ring appears and rises, it is to find uterine rupture first.
4. This kind of uterine contraction often leads to urgent labor, or falls during walking and defecation, which leads to neonatal craniocerebral trauma, umbilical cord rupture and bleeding, uterine varus, complex laceration of birth canal, etc.
5. A few people give birth quickly because of small fetus, loose pelvic floor tissue and easy expansion of parturient's birth canal. This kind of labor force is not necessarily too strong and should be identified.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate hypercontraction Of uterus-hypercontraction Of uterus Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent Excessive Uterine Contraction And Nursing Measures Of Excessive Uterine Contraction
- Nursing Care Of Uterine Contraction-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Overcontraction Of uterus-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- The Cause Of Uterine Contraction Is Too Strong, What Are The Reasons For Uterine Contraction Is Too Strong