symptoms, early symptoms and signs of trichomyocytoma
- How To Prevent Trichoblastoma And Nursing Measures Of Trichoblastoma
- Introduction To Trichomyocytoma-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
Symptoms of trichomyocytoma
Typical symptoms: Basal-like cell hyperplasia, tumor cells are cord-like, flaky or scattered into clusters. Cords are the most common, with 2 ~ 3 layers of cells in thickness, which coincide with each other and are isolated by intercellular matrix. Vitreous membrane can be seen wrapping the cords. Hair differentiation is obvious, or immature cell cluster, germinate from this cell cluster, and protrude from stroma to form primitive dermal papilla or hair bulb, and become mature hyperplasia focus, similar to hair root structure. Single nodules 1 ~ 2cm in size appeared in the dermis of head and facial skin without conscious symptoms. Found in adults, the incidence of men and women is equal.
Related symptoms: subcutaneous nodules cyanosis
Symptom diagnosis of trichomyocytoma
1. Single nodules with a size of 1 ~ 2cm appeared in the dermis of head and facial skin. It can be stripped out when excised without conscious symptoms. Found in adults, the incidence of men and women is equal.
1. Diagnosis can be made according to clinical manifestations, skin lesions and histopathological characteristics.
- Complications Of Trichomyocytoma, What Disease Can Trichomyocytoma Cause
- Etiology Of Trichomyocytoma, What Are The Causes Of Trichomyocytoma
- Examination And Diagnosis Of Trichomyocytoma
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Trichoblastoma-trichoblastoma Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- The Treatment Method Of Trichomyocytoma, How To Do Trichomyocytoma, And The Medication Of Trichomyocytoma