symptoms, early symptoms and signs of oil paint dermatitis
- Complications Of oil Paint dermatitis, What Disease Can oil Paint dermatitis Cause
- The Diet Of Oil Color dermatitis, Dietotherapy, What Is Good To Eat Oil Color dermatitis
Symptoms of oil paint dermatitis
Typical symptoms: itching or ant feeling in the makeup area, erythema, swelling and unclear boundary later, especially around the eyes; Severe cases may have papules, blisters, erosion, exudation, itching and burning pain; It usually occurs around eyes, forehead, cheek and skin in front of ears. Local pigmentation spots of cyan brown, red brown and grayish brown can be seen, and they fade slowly.
Related symptoms: itching, skin atrophy and pigmentation, acne-like rash and papules
It is more common in literary and art workers who use oil paint makeup in drama, film and television.
Skin lesions tend to occur on the face. According to the morphology of skin lesions, there are four clinical types:
1. Itching is common, and only itching and burning pain appear in the contact parts after applying oil paint makeup. But no rash appeared. Reduce or disappear after makeup removal.
2. After applying oil paint makeup for dozens of minutes, itching or ant feeling appeared in the makeup area, and later erythema, swelling and unclear boundaries appeared, especially around the eyes; Severe cases may have papules, blisters, erosion, exudation, itching and burning pain. It is more common among young actors. Mild, stop contact with oil paint after a week or so self-fading, repeated, after the part of pigmentation.
3. Acne occurs frequently in forehead, cheeks and mandible. The morphology of skin lesions is similar to acne vulgaris. It is related to the chemical stimulation of oil base in oil paint, and it gradually fades after stopping contact with oil paint for about 1 week. Most of them happen among young actors.
4. Pigmentation is more common in actors who have recurrent dermatitis and have been performing for a long time. It usually occurs around eyes, forehead, cheek and skin in front of ears. Local pigmentation spots of cyan brown, red brown and grayish brown can be seen, and they fade slowly.
Diagnosis can be made according to clinical manifestations and characteristics of skin lesions. Skin patch test for suspected pathogenic oil paint components can help to find the cause of dermatitis.
- How To Prevent Oil Paint Dermatitis And Nursing Measures Of Oil Paint Dermatitis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Oil Color dermatitis-oil Color dermatitis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- Introduction To Oil Dermatitis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of oil Paint dermatitis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Paint dermatitis Examination, Paint dermatitis Diagnosis