symptoms, early symptoms and signs of non-adrenergic pseudohermaphroditism
- Non-adrenaline Hyperplasia Pseudohermaphroditism Complication, Non-adrenaline Hyperplasia Pseudohermaphroditism Can Cause What Disease
- Non-adrenaline Hyperplasia Pseudohermaphroditism Diet, Dietotherapy, Non-adrenaline Hyperplasia Pseudohermaphroditism Eat What Is Good
Non-adrenergic proliferative pseudohermaphroditism
Typical symptom: fetal development malformation
Related symptoms: masculine developmental malformation
Taking estrogen at different stages of pregnancy has different effects on masculinization of female fetus. If you take sex hormones before 12 weeks of pregnancy, the closure of lip sac is obvious; If sex hormones are used after 12 weeks of pregnancy, clitoris enlargement is obvious, and sometimes vaginal orifice opens in urethra, but it is rare. Female fetuses treated with androgen appear to be less masculine, and the enlarged clitoris can gradually shrink after birth.
Diagnostic basis: ① Female babies have hermaphroditism of external genitalia after birth. ② The mother had a history of using sex hormone preparations during pregnancy. ③ Mother has or does not show masculinity. ④ Tumors were found in ovary or adrenal gland by imaging examination. ⑤ The baby girl has normal growth and development after birth, normal puberty development, and no physical and metabolic abnormalities caused by E2 synthesis disorder.
- Examination Of non-adrenergic Proliferative Pseudohermaphroditism And Diagnosis Of non-adrenergic Proliferative Pseudohermaphroditism
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Non-adrenergic Pseudohermaphroditism-non-adrenergic Pseudohermaphroditism Is Easily Confused
- Non-adrenaline Hyperplasia Pseudohermaphroditism Treatment Method, Non-adrenaline Hyperplasia Pseudohermaphroditism How To Do, Non-adrenaline Hyperplasia Pseudohermaphroditism Medication
- Nursing Care Of Non-adrenaline Proliferative Pseudohermaphroditism-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- The Etiology Of Non-adrenaline Proliferative Pseudohermaphroditism, And What Are The Causes Of Non-adrenaline Proliferative Pseudohermaphroditism