symptoms of desert sores, early symptoms and signs of desert sores
- desert Sore Diet, Dietotherapy, desert Sore Eat What Good
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate desert Sores-desert Sores Are Easily Confused Diseases
Desert sore symptoms
Early symptoms: The symptoms of desert sore are blisters at the beginning, and then a superficial painless ulcer is formed. The ulcer can expand to 2cm in diameter, and the basal surface of the ulcer is attached with white membrane, which is single or multiple, especially in tibia and knee, back of hand and forearm.
Late symptoms: Systemic symptoms and local lymph node enlargement may occur. After several weeks or months, ulcers gradually heal and scar remains.
Related symptoms: thick-walled blisters on hands and feet, blisters deep in watch skin, varicella scab
Most of the lesions occurred in shins, knees, hands and forearms. The basic lesion was surrounded by blushing blisters, which soon formed scabs. Under the scabs were irregular superficial and suppurative ulcers, with a diameter of 2cm, single or multiple ulcers. Acute period can be painful, systemic symptoms, and local lymph node enlargement, later symptoms disappear, leaving suppurative ulcer with brown scab. After several weeks or months, the ulcer healed, leaving pigmented scar.
Diagnosis can be made according to skin lesions.
- desert Sore Complication, What Disease Can desert Sore Cause
- desert Sore Examination, desert Sore Diagnosis
- desert Sore Treatment Method, desert Sore How To Do, desert Sore Medication
- How To Prevent desert Sores And Nursing Measures Of desert Sores
- Introduction To Desert Sore-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet