symptoms of cutaneous leishmaniasis, early symptoms and signs of cutaneous leishmaniasis
- How To Prevent cutaneous leishmaniasis And Nursing Measures Of cutaneous leishmaniasis
- Skin leishmaniasis Diet, Dietotherapy, Skin leishmaniasis Eat What Good
Symptoms of cutaneous leishmaniasis
Early symptoms: a red papule at the beginning, and then gradually formed an ulcer with dry scab on the surface
Late symptoms: gradually expanding, with a raised induration area at its edge; Sometimes several ulcers can fuse into huge ulcers. Systemic symptoms such as chills and fever occur when there is secondary bacterial infection
Related symptoms: erythema nodules, inflammation of nodules
Most of them are young and middle-aged men, and most of them are farmers. Most patients have a definite history of kala-azar. Good invasion of skin and mucous membrane, no systemic symptoms. Skin lesions are mainly erythema, plaque and nodules, and can also be manifested as hypopigmentation spots, light spots or ulcers. Often without any conscious symptoms. Symmetrical distribution is more common in face and part, but other parts can also be involved. In severe cases, facial damage is similar to the lion's face of leprosy. The course of disease is extremely slow.
The diagnosis of this disease mainly depends on scraping tissues from the periphery or basal part of ulcer lesions, or drawing tissue fluid from pathological nodules, staining and microscopic examination of protozoa. It can also be diagnosed by culture and flagella examination. Because there are no protozoa in blood, bone marrow and lymph nodes of this disease, and it does not cause anemia and leukopenia, other diagnostic methods for kala-azar are not suitable for the diagnosis of this disease.
- Examination Of cutaneous leishmaniasis, Diagnosis Of cutaneous leishmaniasis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate cutaneous leishmaniasis-cutaneous leishmaniasis Is Easily Confused
- Introduction To cutaneous leishmaniasis-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
- Nursing Of cutaneous leishmaniasis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- The Treatment Method Of Skin leishmaniasis, Skin leishmaniasis How To Do, Skin leishmaniasis Medication