symptoms of conjunctivitis, early symptoms and signs of conjunctivitis
- Nursing Care Of conjunctivitis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- The Treatment Method Of conjunctivitis, How To Do conjunctivitis, conjunctivitis Medication
Symptoms of conjunctivitis
Typical symptoms: red eyes, red eyelids, itchy eyes, burning eyes, tears or overflowing tears, and many secretions in the morning and difficulty in opening eyes; Congestion of eyelid conjunctiva, hyperplasia of nipple follicles, peripheral congestion of bulbar conjunctiva, sometimes edema and subconjunctival hemorrhage, and secretion in conjunctival sac.
Related symptoms: eyelid foreign body, conjunctival papilla hyperplasia, conjunctival congestion, tears, red eye and eyelid edema
Diagnosis of conjunctivitis symptoms
I. Symptoms and Signs:
May have red eyelids red swollen eye itching eye burning tears or overflow tears when the morning secretion is difficult to open the eye and other symptoms
Examination found that eyelid redness, conjunctival congestion, nipple follicle hyperplasia, peripheral congestion of bulbar conjunctiva, sometimes edema and subconjunctival hemorrhage, and secretion in conjunctival sac. To determine the source of the disease, secretion smear should be performed for bacterial and cytological examination.
- Complications Of conjunctivitis, What Disease Can conjunctivitis Cause
- Examination Of conjunctivitis, Diagnosis Of conjunctivitis
- Guidelines For Conjunctivitis-Conjunctivitis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate conjunctivitis-conjunctivitis Is Easily Confused With Diseases
- How To Prevent conjunctivitis And Nursing Measures Of conjunctivitis