symptoms of congenital heart disease in newborns
Answer: According to the type of acquired heart disease you have described so far, it is different depending on the type. Others will affect the heart of the child The condition of the blood supply causes a weakened immune system. It is recommended that you go to the outpatient clinic of a specialized children's hospital to check the echocardiogram, so that you can make a clear judgment, and choose to participate in or open surgical treatment according to the different types.
- Can congenital Heart Disease Give Birth To Children? Is It Hereditary?
- How Long Does congenital Heart Disease Ventricular Septal Defect Surgery Take?
- Will Female congenital Heart Disease Inherit Children?
- Can A Newly Born Baby With congenital Heart Disease Be Cured?
- Can congenital Heart Disease Abort A Baby?