symptoms of cold erythema, early symptoms and signs of cold erythema
- Cold Sex erythema's Diet, Dietotherapy, What Does Cold Sex erythema Eat Good
- cold erythema Treatment Method, cold erythema How To Do, cold erythema Medication
Typical symptoms: itchy edema and wind mass
Related symptoms: severe pain, gastrointestinal symptoms, collapse
There is an abnormal response to cold stimulation after birth. The main symptoms are skin and gastrointestinal symptoms. After local skin is stimulated by cold, such as contact with square ice, large erythema appears quickly on local skin, but there is no wind mass. Conscious local severe pain, sweating reaction in the center of erythema, which generally lasts for 15 ~ 60min and then fades slowly. When the body is stimulated by cold in a large area, the whole body muscle spasm and collapse may occur. If the patient ingests cold food or beverage, vomiting may occur, accompanied by systemic erythema and hyperhidrosis. Patients are often accompanied by severe and refractory constipation.
There is an abnormal response to cold stimulation after birth, Mainly manifested as skin and gastrointestinal symptoms, After local skin is exposed to cold irritation, such as contact with square ice, Large erythema appears rapidly on local skin, but there is no wind mass, and there is severe pain in local area. Sweating reaction occurs in the center of erythema, which generally lasts for 15 ~ 60min and then fades slowly. When the body is stimulated by cold in a large area, muscle spasm and collapse of the whole body may occur, and the skin cold test is positive: no abnormality is found in tissue biopsy at the skin lesion, which can be diagnosed.
- cold erythema Examination, cold erythema Diagnosis
- Cold Sex erythema Complication, What Disease Can Cold Sex erythema Cause
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate cold erythema-cold erythema Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent cold erythema And Nursing Measures Of cold erythema
- Introduction To cold erythema-symptoms-treatment-care-diet