symptoms of chromomycosis, early symptoms and signs of chromomycosis
- Colour Fungus Disease Diet, Dietotherapy, Colour Fungus Disease Eat What Is Good
- The Treatment Method Of Pigmented Mycosis, How To Do Pigmented Mycosis, And The Medication Of Pigmented Mycosis
Symptoms of chromomycosis
Early symptoms: The skin lesions appear as red papules at the beginning, gradually evolve into plaque nodules, and finally form cauliflower or papilloma-like, which is obviously higher than normal skin
Late symptoms: Chronic lymphedema or elephant skin swelling may be formed in the limb of the affected side due to lymphatic vessel obstruction
Related symptoms: Immune dysfunction, subcutaneous cyst, papule, cyst, purulent secretion
Chromatomycosis is more common in adults and males, and the patients are mainly farmers or clay tile carpenters. The most common part is located in lower limbs, especially on the back of foot and lower leg, but the wrist is the most common part in Zhangqiu, Shandong Province, China.
The skin lesions appear as blisters and papules at first, then gradually evolve into plaque nodules, and finally become cauliflower-like or papilloma-like, which is obviously higher than normal skin. These lesions are often caused by trauma or secondary infection, which can break and form ulcers. A little purulent secretion can be seen between skin lesions, and an unpleasant smell often occurs. If the secretion is directly smeared for microscopic examination, fungal spores with brown and yellow round shape and thick wall can often be found.
Most of the lesions are dense groups with different sizes, which can fuse with each other, and some rashes are distributed in satellite shape. The color of skin lesions is dark red or purple. Chronic lymphedema or elephantiasis can be formed in the affected limb due to lymphatic obstruction. In addition, in the slow development of the disease, sometimes it can be observed that some lesion tissues heal naturally, leaving scars and pigmentation.
This disease is a chronic process, which can go through several years or decades without healing, but it is generally healthy. If you don't actively adhere to the treatment, you can finally make the patient limb disabled and lose the labor force. Some patients can involve internal organs and have corresponding symptoms.
Brain abscess syndrome is pathogenic bacteria spread to the brain through blood, which is often seen in patients with weak constitution or long-term application of corticosteroids.
The subcutaneous type of cyst often appears nodules in exposed parts of human body, after which necrosis occurs in the center and forms a solid subcutaneous cyst. Its diameter is about 2 cm.
II. Diagnostic criteria
1. Systemic infection often has basic diseases causing immune dysfunction.
2. The clinical manifestations are similar to many other skin and visceral diseases and have no characteristics.
3. Histopathological and mycological examination are the most important basis for diagnosis and differential diagnosis.
4. Brown segregated hyphae found in pathological specimens have diagnostic value, and culture is necessary to determine the strain. However, direct microscopic examination or positive culture in contaminated specimens such as sputum may not have clinical significance, which requires multiple cultures and comprehensive evaluation combined with clinical and other laboratory examinations.
5. Thick-walled round-shaped fungal spores were found in the infiltrated Langham cells or dermis in pathological sections; Take purulent secretion smear from skin lesions for direct microscopic examination, and the above fungal spores can also be found. If fungal culture is carried out, it can also be positive.
- Colorimycosis Complication, Colorimycosis Can Cause What Disease
- Examination And Diagnosis Of Chromomycosis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Chromomycosis-chromomycosis Is Easily Confused
- Introduction To Chromatomycosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Care Of Chromomycosis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos