symptoms of chromobacillosis, early symptoms and signs of chromobacillosis
- Nursing Care Of Chromobacillus Disease-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate chromobacillosis-chromobacillosis Is Easily Confused
Symptoms of chromobacillosis
Typical symptoms: superficial ulcer on the skin as big as mung bean with black scab on it
Related symptoms: cellulitis and flushing
Generally, there are no conscious symptoms. There is often a clear history of contact, and several people in a family get sick. Symptoms are mild for superficial ulcers with needles as big as mung beans on the skin, with black scabs attached to them; There are a large number of purple or black powdery substances attached in the center, and there are narrow flushes around. There are many rashes, which are easy to occur in the trunk. In severe cases, abscess or localized cellulitis with fluctuating feeling is found on the skin, accompanied by lymphangiitis and lymphadenitis, and fatal septicemia can be caused in severe cases.
The diagnosis is mainly based on bacteriological examination, and pus at skin lesions can be taken and cultured in gelatin broth culture medium in a temperature box at 35 ~ 37 ℃. Chromatobacter can be diagnosed when it is found.
- chromobacillosis Examination, Diagnosis Of chromobacillosis
- chromobacillosis's Diet, Dietotherapy, What Is Good For Chromobacillosis To Eat
- Complications Of Chromobacillus Disease, What Disease Can Chromobacillus Disease Cause
- How To Prevent chromobacillosis And Nursing Measures Of chromobacillosis
- Introduction To Chromobacillosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet