symptoms of chigger mite dermatitis, early symptoms and signs of chigger mite dermatitis
- chigger Mite Dermatitis Treatment Method, How To Do chigger Mite Dermatitis, chigger Mite Dermatitis Medication
- Complications Of chigger Mite Dermatitis, What Disease Can chigger Mite Dermatitis Cause
Symptoms of chigger mite dermatitis
Typical symptoms: After biting, the skin has itching and burning pain, local swollen erythema from soybean to broad bean, bitten petechia in the center, and some may have large redness or blisters and systemic wind masses. After blister breaking, bright red erosive surface is exposed, and secondary infection occurs
Related symptoms: excessive thickening of stratum corneum, enlargement of lymph nodes, secondary infection and scab
The symptoms after chigger mite bite are closely related to the species of chigger mite, human clothing and body sensitivity. Some symptoms are obvious, while others are not. After biting, the skin has itching and burning pain, edematous erythema from soybean to broad bean appears locally, and there are bitten petechiae in the center. Some may have large redness or blisters and systemic wind masses. After blisters are broken, bright red erosive surfaces are exposed, which often leads to secondary infection.
Tsutsugamushi often bites calf, waist, posterior hairline, auricle, groin, external genitalia, anus, etc., followed by head and neck, chest and abdomen. Chigger mite larvae bite the skin not only causing skin damage, but also causing tsutsugamushi fever, also known as tsutsugamushi disease or scrub typhus, which is caused by rickettsia carried by larvae.
At the beginning, there is a non-itchy red papule at the bitten place, with a small blister or pustule at the top, which gradually increases to the size of soybeans. After 1 ~ 2 days, the top is necrotic and scabbed, which is called eschar. It is characteristic, with flush around, small ulcer under the scab but no suppuration, swelling and tenderness of nearby lymph nodes. After 1 ~ 2 days, the patient suddenly has symptoms such as high fever, chills, dizziness, nausea, soreness of limbs and lethargy.
According to clinical manifestations, rash characteristics can be diagnosed in summer and autumn.
- chigger Mite Dermatitis Diet, Dietotherapy, chigger Mite Dermatitis Eat What Good
- chigger Mite Dermatitis Examination, chigger Mite Dermatitis Diagnosis
- How To Diagnose And Distinguish chigger Mite Dermatitis-chigger Mite Dermatitis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- How To Prevent chigger Mite Dermatitis And Nursing Measures Of chigger Mite Dermatitis
- Introduction To Chigger Mite Dermatitis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet