symptoms of tea caterpillar dermatitis, early symptoms and signs of tea caterpillar dermatitis
- Nursing Care Of tea Caterpillar Dermatitis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate tea Caterpillar Dermatitis-tea Caterpillar Dermatitis Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
Tea caterpillar dermatitis symptoms
Typical symptoms: Severe itching on local skin, followed by bright red edematous erythema or maculopapules, hulls and blisters from mung bean to soybean
Related symptoms: severe itching and papules
Clinical symptoms show that rashes often occur on exposed flexor sides of limbs, abdomen, upper trunk and neck and face. At the beginning, it is sudden and severe itching, showing red papules after scratching, where the skin is slightly higher, and there is a crimson dot or blister with the size of an insect sting needle in the center, with several to hundreds of uncertain ones. There are different degrees of itching, and it is extremely itchy before going to bed at night. Its clinical manifestations are roughly the same as mulberry caterpillar dermatitis. In the tea caterpillar season, it can cause the epidemic of tea caterpillar dermatitis in the population.
There has been a history of contact before, and rashes often occur on the exposed flexor sides of limbs, abdomen, upper trunk and neck and face. At the beginning, it is sudden and severe itching, and after scratching, it presents red papules, where the skin is slightly higher, and there is a crimson dot or blister with the size of an insect sting needle in the center, several to hundreds of which are uncertain, with different degrees of itching, and it is extremely itchy before going to bed at night. According to these clinical symptoms, diagnosis can be made.
- Examination And Diagnosis Of tea Caterpillar Dermatitis
- How To Prevent tea Caterpillar Dermatitis And Nursing Measures Of tea Caterpillar Dermatitis
- tea Caterpillar Dermatitis Complication, tea Caterpillar Dermatitis Can Cause What Disease
- tea Caterpillar Dermatitis Diet, Dietotherapy, tea Caterpillar Dermatitis Eat What Good
- tea Caterpillar Dermatitis Treatment Method, tea Caterpillar Dermatitis How To Do, tea Caterpillar Dermatitis Medication