symptoms of blastomycosis-like pyoderma, early symptoms and signs of blastomycosis-like pyoderma
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Blastomycosis pyoderma-blastomycosis pyoderma Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- What Are The Causes Of blastomycosis-like pyoderma And What Are The Causes Of blastomycosis-like pyoderma
Early symptoms: annular plaque, its edge is high, verrucous, with thick scab, many abscesses can be seen after removal, and pus exudates. Skin lesions often occur at trauma, but new lesions can appear at normal parts in the future.
Late symptoms: Its damage can gradually expand around, and form a ring-shaped plaque, with verrucous edges and thick scabs on it. After removal, many abscesses and pus exudation can be seen. After that, the center healed and left scars. Appearance resembles blastomycosis, pus has stench, which is different from true blastomycosis, and most of them are single.
Related symptoms: purulent secretion of annular granuloma
Skin lesions often occur at trauma, but new lesions can appear at normal parts later. Its damage can gradually expand around, and form an annular plaque, with verrucous edges and thick scabs. After removal, many abscesses and pus exudation can be seen. After that, the center healed and left scars. Appearance resembles blastomycosis, pus has stench, which is different from true blastomycosis, and most of them are single.
Oaniel Su proposed six diagnostic criteria:
1. It is a large verrucous plaque with purulent secretion on the surface and raised edge.
2. The histopathology was pseudoepithelioma-like hyperplasia.
3. Cultivate at least one pathogenic bacterium, such as Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus hemolyticus or Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
4. The culture of deep fungi, atypical mycobacteria and Mycobacterium tuberculosis were all negative.
5. Fungal serum test was negative.
6. There is no history of taking bromine, and the serum bromine level is normal. The first three are the necessary conditions for the diagnosis of this disease, and the last three are the differential diagnostic criteria. This disease must be distinguished from deep mycosis, especially pigmented blastomycosis, proliferative bromoiodine rash, pyoderma gangrenosum, lupus vulgaris, verrucous skin tuberculosis and other diseases. According to the above six criteria, it can be distinguished.
- blastomycosis-like pyoderma Diet, Dietotherapy, blastomycosis-like pyoderma Eat What Is Good
- blastomycosis-like pyoderma Treatment Method, blastomycosis-like pyoderma How To Do, blastomycosis-like pyoderma Medication
- Complications Of blastomycosis-like pyoderma, What Diseases Can blastomycosis-like pyoderma Cause
- Examination Of blastomycosis-like pyoderma And Diagnosis Of blastomycosis-like pyoderma
- How To Prevent blastomycosis-like pyoderma And Nursing Measures Of blastomycosis-like pyoderma