symptoms of blastomycosis, early symptoms and signs of blastomycosis
- Introduction To Lobo Blastomycosis-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Examination Of Blastomycosis And Diagnosis Of Blastomycosis
Symptoms of blastomycosis in Lobo
Typical symptoms: scabs, nodules and enlarged lymph nodes
Related symptoms: lymph node enlargement, scab and nodule
The disease may have skin trauma at the beginning, pathogenic bacteria enter the skin along the wound, and nodules are produced at the invasion, which are higher than the skin surface, brown or purplish red, with smooth and elastic surface and no flush around, and the damage is often concentrated in one place. With further reproduction, through self-spread or self-inoculation, the damage gradually increases, and the conscious symptoms are mild, slightly itchy and painless, similar to benign tumors or keloids. In a few cases, due to trauma, there may be ulceration and exudate, and the surface is scabbed. Most of them occur in the lower legs, trunk and waist, and other parts such as helix, arm, face and neck and buttocks are also reported. Occasionally, it can spread through lymph nodes, resulting in enlargement of nearby lymph nodes, but no involvement of mucous membranes, viscera and bones.
Diagnosis was made according to clinical manifestations, pathological examination and direct microscopic examination.
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate Lobo Blastomycosis-Lobo Blastomycosis Is Easily Confused
- How To Prevent Lobo Blastomycosis And Nursing Measures Of Lobo Blastomycosis
- lobo Blastomycosis Complication, Lobo Blastomycosis Can Cause What Disease
- lobo Blastomycosis Diet, Dietotherapy, Lobo Blastomycosis Eat What Is Good
- Nursing Care Of Lobo Blastomycosis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos