symptoms of bacterial synergistic gangrene, early symptoms and signs of bacterial synergistic gangrene
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate bacterial Synergistic gangrene-bacterial Synergistic gangrene Is Easy To Confuse Diseases
- What Are The Causes Of bacterial Synergistic gangrene And What Are The Causes Of bacterial Synergistic gangrene
Synergistic gangrene symptoms of bacteria
Typical symptoms: dry gangrene, blush, severe pain, skin necrosis, subcutaneous tissue induration, wet gangrene of lower limbs, mild systemic symptoms.
Related symptoms: subcutaneous induration and skin necrosis
1. A few days to several weeks after the operation of red induration, a small red and swollen induration appeared near the wound, and then a gray-red inflammatory infiltration area was formed, with a purple central part.
2. Severe pain and tenderness in purple gangrene and purple area are the local characteristic manifestations of this disease. The induration gradually necrosis forms ulcer, around which there is a latent skin edge, and the tissues around the ulcer are purplish red gangrene and serous secretion.
3. The ulcer of skin necrosis circle increases slowly, and skin necrosis circle appears around it. Outside the skin necrosis circle, the skin is purple, and then there is a red circle, with scattered satellite-like small ulcers and multiple sinuses, which are tender. This specific lesion is called "Meleney ulcer".
4. Systemic symptoms are mild.
1. Abdominal or thoracic surgery with recent suture contamination.
2. Local characteristic wound pain with "Meleney ulcer".
3. Bacteriological examination, especially the culture of anaerobic bacteria, can guide the diagnosis.
- bacterial Synergistic gangrene Diet, Dietotherapy, bacterial Synergistic gangrene Eat What Is Good
- bacterial Synergistic gangrene Examination, bacterial Synergistic gangrene Diagnosis
- Complications Of bacterial Synergistic gangrene, What Disease Can bacterial Synergistic gangrene Cause
- How To Prevent bacterial Synergistic gangrene And Nursing Measures Of bacterial Synergistic gangrene
- Introduction To bacterial Synergistic gangrene-symptoms-treatment-care-diet