bee sting injury diet, dietotherapy, bee sting injury eat what is good
- How To Prevent bee Stings And Nursing Measures Of bee Stings
- Symptoms Of bee Stings, Early Symptoms And Signs Of bee Stings
Bee stings should be avoided in diet
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat food that clears away heat and toxic materials; 2 It is advisable to eat foods rich in high-quality protein; 3 It is advisable to eat foods rich in dietary fiber.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- LemonLemon has the function of clearing away heat and toxic materials, which can promote the discharge of bee toxin and promote the recovery of patients.It is advisable to soak in water and drink 350-500 ml every day.
- MilkMilk is rich in high-quality protein, which is not only a substance with high nutritional value, but also can promote the absorption of intestinal nutrients, enhance immunity and improve disease resistance.350-500 ml per day is advisable. Drink daily, hot drinks are ideal
- Wax gourdWinter melon belongs to dietary fiber food, which is easily absorbed by patients' intestinal tract, promotes patients' appetite and is beneficial to patients' recovery.200-300g per day is advisable.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- CarpCarp is a fishy food, which is easy to aggravate the stimulation and damage of bee venom to tissues, which is not conducive to the recovery of patients.It is advisable to eat cool food.
- Zanthoxylum bungeanumZanthoxylum bungeanum is a spicy and stimulating food, which easily stimulates nerves and blood vessels, leads to congestion and swelling of stinging parts, aggravates the symptoms of pain and discomfort of patients, and is not conducive to the recovery of patients.Eat light food.
- ZongziZongzi is an indigestible food, which easily leads to flatulence and slow gastrointestinal peristalsis, which is not conducive to the absorption of nutrients by intestinal tract and inhibits the recovery of patients.Eat foods that are easy to digest and absorb.
1. What foods are good for your health when you eat bee stings:
If bee stings have systemic symptoms, drink plenty of water to speed up toxin excretion.
2. What foods are best not to eat for bee stings:
1) Try to eat less spicy and stimulating food. For example: onion, pepper, pepper, pepper, mustard, fennel.
2) Avoid eating fried and greasy food. Such as fried dough sticks, cream, butter, chocolate, etc., these foods help to increase the secretion of leucorrhea, which is not conducive to the treatment of the disease.
3) Do not eat warm food, such as sorghum, glutinous rice, leek, fennel, etc.
(The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details)
- bee Sting Examination, bee Sting Diagnosis
- Complications Of bee Stings, What Diseases Can bee Stings Cause
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate bee Stings-bee Stings Are Easily Confused Diseases
- How To Treat bee Stings, How To Do bee Stings, And How To Use Medicine For bee Stings
- Introduction To bee Stings-symptoms-treatment-care-diet