staphylococcal toxic shock syndrome diet, diet, what to eat for staphylococcal toxic shock syndrome
- Nursing Care Of staphylococcal Toxic Shock Syndrome-nursing Precautions-diet Taboo
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate staphylococcal Toxic Shock Syndrome-staphylococcal Toxic Shock Syndrome Is Easy To Be Confused
Staphylococcal toxic shock syndrome diet should be avoided
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat foods with high vitamin C content; 2. It is advisable to eat foods with increased immune function; 3. It is advisable to eat foods with anti-inflammatory effects.
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Milk vetch has the effect of increasing the immune function of tissues, which is conducive to the dissipation of tissue inflammation after poisoning. 150g fried food.
- Water celery has the effect of increasing the immune function of the body, increasing the flow rate of blood, improving tissue circulation, and promoting the dissipation of inflammation of the skin infection of this disease. 150g fried food.
- Blood skin vegetables are rich in iron, which can increase the content of ferritin in the body, thereby increasing the accumulation of blood in the body, improving blood circulation, and promoting the absorption of inflammation. 250g is boiled and eaten with eggs.
- Food avoidance reasons why avoid eating recommendations
- Dog meat is a dry food, which can increase body heat, thereby promoting the progression and spread of infectious diseases. In principle, it is not advisable to eat more of this product. It is advisable to eat refined lean pork.
- Fox meat is a smelly food. It is more dry than dog meat, so it is absolutely contraindicated. Because of its special smell, most people don't like to eat it. It is advisable to eat fish that is mild in nature and flavor.
- Egg yolk is rich in lecithin, its fatty acid content is high, it is not suitable for digestion and absorption, and it also increases the burden on the liver and gastrointestinal tract. It is advisable to eat egg whites.
1. Suitable food
It is advisable to eat light and hygienic food, with a reasonable diet.
(The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details.)
- Complications Of staphylococcal Toxic Shock Syndrome, What Diseases Will staphylococcal Toxic Shock Syndrome Cause?
- How To Prevent staphylococcal Toxic Shock Syndrome And Nursing Measures For staphylococcal Toxic Shock Syndrome
- Introduction To Staphylococcal Toxic Shock Syndrome-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- staphylococcal Toxic Shock Syndrome Check, Staphylococcal Toxic Shock Syndrome Diagnosis
- Symptoms Of staphylococcal Toxic Shock Syndrome, Early Symptoms And Signs Of staphylococcal Toxic Shock Syndrome