softening spot treatment method, softening spot how to do, softening spot medication
- softening Spot's Diet, Dietotherapy, softening Spot What To Eat Is Good
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate softening Spots-softening Spots Are Easy To Confuse Diseases
Visiting department: dermatology treatment cost: about (5000-10000 yuan) in the top three hospitals in the city. Cure rate: treatment cycle: treatment method: drugs and surgeryGeneral treatment of softening spot
1. Remove the etiology and actively treat basic diseases. For example, diabetic patients should actively control blood sugar. Patients who use immunosuppressive drugs should stop using immunosuppressive drugs as much as possible, and reducing the use of immunosuppressive drugs is not helpful to the control of this disease. In organ transplant patients, because immunosuppression cannot be removed, once softening spots occur, the condition is difficult to control.
2. Antibacterial therapy the penetration of antibacterial drugs to cell membrane is one of the keys to affect the curative effect. Quinolone antibiotics (trimethoprim, ciprofloxacin) have good cell membrane penetration and good therapeutic effect, and the cure rate can be as high as 90%. Early antibacterial therapy can reverse pathological damage before softening plaque causes serious and extensive pathological damage.
3. When surgical treatment is necessary, surgical resection or incision and drainage are performed, and the cure rate of surgical treatment is 81%.
4. Clobescholine (carbamylmethacholine) can increase the concentration of guanosine 1-phosphate in cells, which may be beneficial to correct the basic damage of softening spots. The exact curative effect needs further research.
5. Adrenal glucocorticoid Honjo et al. reported that an infant patient was cured after being treated with high-dose methylprednisolone on the basis of antibiotics, and his growth and development were normal after 3 years of follow-up. It is possible that adrenocorticoid is beneficial to early cases.
Second, the prognosis
The prognosis of renal malacia was poor in the past. In recent years, due to the use of trimethoprim, Ciprofloxacin and other antibiotics, the prognosis has been greatly improved.
- How To Prevent softening Spots And Nursing Measures Of softening Spots
- Introduction To Softening Spot-Symptoms-Treatment-Care-Diet
- Nursing Of softening Spots-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Softening Plaque Complication, Softening Plaque Can Cause What Disease
- softening Spot Examination, softening Spot Diagnosis