skin jaw mouth insect disease diet, dietotherapy, skin jaw mouth insect disease eat what good
- How To Prevent Dermatomaxillosis And Nursing Measures Of Dermatomaxillosis
- Introduction To Dermatomaxillosis-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
Skin and jaw diseases should not be eaten
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat foods rich in vitamin C. 2. Eat food that clears away heat and reduces fire.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- PearLack of vitamin C, easy to dry skin rough, resulting in dermatitis, peeling and other sensitive symptoms. In fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C.. Eating more can strengthen skin tissue and help fight against foreign sensitivities.
- Mung beanClearing away heat and toxic materials, helping spleen and enriching blood.Boil glutinous rice and mung bean into porridge, add kelp, cook for 3 minutes, and add brown sugar.
- PurslaneClearing away heat and toxic materials, cooling blood and stopping bleeding.Wash purslane, soak it in boiling water for 5 minutes, squeeze it dry, and cut it into fine powder with a knife. Cut dried tofu into small pieces, mix well with purslane, add proper amount of sesame oil, and season.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- PepperSpicy and warm food can stimulate the body, greasy, sweets and irritating food, tobacco, alcohol and so on may induce allergiesGarlic and leeks should also be avoided.
- Strong teaWarm food can stimulate the bodyCoffee should also be avoided.
- ChickenSweet food.Pumpkin, taro, longan, chestnuts, carp and silver carp should also be eaten less.
Do not eat raw or undercooked freshwater fish, seafood, eel, loach, frog and other meat, as well as chicken and pork. Patients with skin diseases related to nutritional deficiency must supplement the nutrients they lack. For example, patients with pellagra with dermatitis, digestive tract and neuropsychiatric symptoms must be given foods with high protein and rich vitamins, such as eggs, milk, meat, beans and peanuts, and eat more fruits, vegetables and miscellaneous grains. You can eat more foods that clear away heat and toxic materials, such as mung beans and purslane.
- Cutaneous Jaw Mouth Disease Treatment Method, Cutaneous Jaw Mouth Disease How To Do, Cutaneous Jaw Mouth Disease Medication
- Examination Of Dermatomaxillosis And Diagnosis Of Dermatomaxillosis
- skin Jaw Mouth Disease Complication, skin Jaw Mouth Disease Can Cause What Disease
- Symptoms Of Dermatomaxillosis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of Dermatomaxillosis