skin leishmaniasis diet, dietotherapy, skin leishmaniasis eat what good
- How To Prevent cutaneous Leishmaniasis And Nursing Measures Of cutaneous Leishmaniasis
- Introduction To cutaneous Leishmaniasis-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
Skin leishmaniasis should not be eaten
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat foods rich in iron; 2. It is advisable to eat foods with blood enriching effect; 3. Eat foods with high vitamin B12 content.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- Coprinus comatusIt is rich in vitamin B, which has a good nutritional effect on nerves. Secondly, it contains high iron, which can promote the recovery of hematopoietic function.150g stir-fried.
- Pig redIt is rich in iron and belongs to animal iron, which is easy to absorb, can improve the performance of iron deficiency in the body, and can also promote the recovery of spleen.150g boiled with beet has a good iron supplement effect.
- EjiaoIt is rich in collagen and iron, and it is a nourishing traditional Chinese medicine, which is very suitable for patients with this disease.50g can be stewed with jujube.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- Strong teaIt is rich in tea polyphenols, which can combine iron elements to form a complex and cannot be dissolved, so it can affect the absorption of iron elements by the body.Eat light green tea.
- CoffeeIt is rich in caffeine, which can form insoluble complexes when combined with iron, thus affecting the absorption of iron by the body.Eat light green tea.
- Amorphophallus konjacBelonging to the food of hair property, this is not conducive to the rehabilitation of this disease. Secondly, its special alkalinity can inhibit gastric acid, which is not conducive to the dissolution of iron in acidic solution.It is advisable to eat acidic fruits such as lemon and kiwi fruit.
It is advisable to eat fresh and light vegetarian food, and eat more foods with the function of clearing away damp heat. Moreover, we should avoid eating foods with thick taste, sweet, fat and greasy, dampness and dampness, sour and spicy food, warm and fire-helping food, oily animal fat and fishy fish food, fried, fried, fragrant and smoked food, and tobacco and wine.
- Examination Of cutaneous Leishmaniasis, Diagnosis Of cutaneous Leishmaniasis
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate cutaneous Leishmaniasis-cutaneous Leishmaniasis Is Easily Confused
- Nursing Of cutaneous Leishmaniasis-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- Symptoms Of cutaneous Leishmaniasis, Early Symptoms And Signs Of cutaneous Leishmaniasis
- The Treatment Method Of Skin Leishmaniasis, Skin Leishmaniasis How To Do, Skin Leishmaniasis Medication