skin larval migration, diet, diet, what to eat for skin larval migration
- Complications Of skin Larval Migration, What Diseases Will skin Larval Migration Cause?
- Introduction To skin Larval Migration-symptoms-treatment-care-diet
Food and drink for skin larval migration
Appropriate diet: 1. It is advisable to eat high-protein foods 2. It is advisable to eat high-vitamin foods 3. It is advisable to eat high-calorie and easy-to-digest foods
- Recommended foods and reasons for eating
- Carrot puree carotene helps maintain the normal function of skin cell tissue, so it is suitable for patients with eczema. It can be steamed or squeezed and eaten.
- Pea peas are rich in pro-vitamin A, which can be converted into vitamin A in the body to moisturize the skin. 100-200 grams per day.
- Soybeans are rich in vitamin E, which is good for the skin. Take 50 grams a day for cooking porridge.
- Avoid eating foods Jichi reason to avoid eating recommendations
- Shrimp is a hairy substance, which can easily lead to recurrence or aggravation of eczema after eating. Do not eat fish, crabs, beef, or lamb.
- Chili peppers are pungent and irritating, which can stimulate the itching of the skin and affect the healing of eczema. Do not eat green onions and garlic.
- Pickled vegetables and ginger are hot in nature, which will aggravate the itching symptoms and irritate eczema, so it should not be eaten. Do not eat pepper or mustard.
- The Causes Of skin Larval Migration, What Are The Causes Of skin Larval Migration
- How To Diagnose And Differentiate skin Larval Migration-skin Larval Migration Easily Confused Diseases
- How To Prevent skin Larval Migration, Nursing Measures For skin Larval Migration
- Nursing Care Of skin Larva Migratory Disease-nursing Precautions-dietary Taboos
- skin Larval Migration Examination, skin Larval Migration Diagnosis