can the sequelae of neonatal suppurative meningitis be cured?
- What Is The Most Effective Way To Deal With Baby Constipation
- How To Deal With Neonatal Umbilical Hernia
Answer : After meningitis occurs in a child less than 1 year old, there may be the following symptoms Sequelae: cerebral hemorrhage, hydrocephalus, partial loss of motor function of limbs, and even epilepsy. Some children will have important sequelae such as mental retardation and blindness.
Question description 2: Supplementary explanation: Can neonatal purulent meningitis be cured at 19 days? Will there be sequelae?
Answer: Purulent meningitis in children less than 1 year old refers to inflammation of the meninges caused by purulent bacteria. One-year-old children's life disease, this disease is often a part of sepsis or secondary to sepsis, usually about a quarter of neonatal sepsis will be complicated by purulent meningitis.
- What Are The Treatments For Umbilical Hernias In Newborns?
- What Kind Of Medicine Is Good For Babies With Constipation
- How Long Does It Take For A Neonatal Clavicle Fracture To Heal And Will There Be Any sequelae?
- How To Query The Results Of Newborn Disease Screening
- Is Neonatal Jaundice Value 18 Serious?