secretory otitis media diet, dietotherapy, secretory otitis media eat what is good
- secretory otitis Media Treatment, secretory otitis Media How To Do, secretory otitis Media Medication
- Complications Of secretory otitis Media, What Disease Can secretory otitis Media Cause
Diet should be avoided for secretory otitis media
Appropriate diet: 1. Eat foods rich in protein. 2. Eat more vitamin foods. 3. Eat light food.
- Appropriate foodReasons for eatingFood advice
- Lean meatRich in protein.Things have a good effect on meeting the body's nutritional needs.
- KiwifruitRich in vitamins. Good for your healthEat more vitamin foods in your life.
- PorridgeLight food. Good for your healthWith light food as the main food, you can eat some porridge food properly, and don't eat spicy and irritating food.
- Avoid eating foodReasons for avoiding eatingAvoid eating advice
- FishFishy meat and hair. It will aggravate the illnessIt is easy to generate heat and turn fire, which makes inflammation expand.
- PepperSpicy and irritating food. It will aggravate the illnessThings are warm, pungent and dry, which is easy to change fire and hurt yin, and aggravate the symptoms of otitis media patients.
- Salted duck eggsBelonging to salty food. It will aggravate the illnessIt is easy to turn fire into heat, cause thirst and aggravate otitis media.
First, secretory otitis media diet prescription:
1. Turtle shell and coix seed soup; Honeysuckle gram, Bupleurum chinense 9g, turtle shell L5g, coix seed 18g, brown sugar proper amount, add water proper amount to the first three ignorances, decoct for 30 minutes, take juice to remove residue, add coix seed and brown sugar to cook porridge, take it once a night, and 7 days is a course of treatment, which has the effect of clearing away damp-heat of liver and gallbladder, and has a good therapeutic effect on secretory otitis media of damp-heat type of liver and gallbladder.
2. Coix Seed and Mung Bean Cheqian Decoction: 10g of plantain seed (bandaged with gauze), 50g of coix seed, 50g of mung bean and 100g of rice, add proper amount of water to cook porridge, take out plantain seed yarn and discard it, add a little white sugar and take it evenly, once a night, with 7 days as a course of treatment, which has the effect of clearing heat and promoting diuresis, and is suitable for various types of secretory otitis media.
Second, secretory otitis media eat which foods are good for the body:
1. Protein food
Patients with otitis media should eat some protein food in their lives, which has a good effect on meeting the nutritional needs of the body.
2. Eat more vitamins
Patients with otitis media should eat more vitamin foods in their lives, because vitamins play a great role in improving the body's immunity and can also meet the body's nutritional needs.
3. Light food
Patients with otitis media should give priority to light food in their lives, and they can eat some porridge food properly, while spicy and irritating food should not be eaten.
Three, secretory otitis media had better not eat what food:
1. Avoid fishy meat and hair. Patients with otitis media should avoid eating chicken, fish, crab, female pork, donkey meat, goose, shrimp, pig's head meat, horse meat, mutton, leek and other foods in their daily diet, because these foods are easy to generate heat and fire, which makes inflammation expand.
2. Avoid spicy and irritating food. Patients with otitis media should taboo chili, pepper, cinnamon, ginger, pepper, mustard, ginger, onion, garlic and other foods, because these foods are warm, pungent and dry, which is easy to change fire and hurt yin, and aggravate the symptoms of patients with otitis media.
3. Avoid salty or pickled food. Common pickled foods such as pickles, salted duck eggs, sauerkraut, bacon and so on. These foods are also easy to turn fire into heat, causing thirst and aggravating otitis media.
4. Avoid hard food. Hard and difficult to bite foods are mainly various nuts, such as peanuts, watermelon seeds, pistachios and so on. These foods are difficult to chew, which will aggravate the pain of otitis media.
5. Avoid alcohol and tobacco. Patients with otitis media should give up smoking and drinking, and eat more fresh vegetables with heat-clearing and anti-inflammatory effects, such as celery, loofah, eggplant, shepherd's purse, cucumber, etc.
(The above information is for reference only, please consult your doctor for details)
- Examination Of secretory otitis Media, Diagnosis Of secretory otitis Media
- Guidelines For Secretory Otitis Media-Secretory Otitis Media
- How To Prevent secretory otitis Media And Nursing Measures Of secretory otitis Media
- Introduction To Secretory Otitis Media-Symptoms-Treatment-Nursing-Diet
- What Are The Causes Of secretory otitis Media And secretory otitis Media